Here are some URLs about the virus:
You’ll definitely find more if you Google / Yahoo the name “RavMonE.exe”.
The latest development is that some Video iPods have been infected out of factory. I checked but it seems NAV is not catching it yet.
One simplest way to prevent this virus is to disable Autorun on all drives. You can do it from the Group Policy / Local Policy:
1. Click Start
2. Click Run
3. Enter GPEDIT.MSC
4. Group Policy mmc will popup. On left panel:
5. Double-click Computer Configuration to open submenu
6. Double-click Administrative Templates to open submenu
7. Double-click System to open submenu
8. Double-click Turn autoplay off option which will be near the bottom of the list in the right panel. The default is the Not configured .. Set it to Enabled. And select disable Autorun on “All Drives”.